Sunday, March 11, 2007

cleaner communiques

I am working on a (much) longer post at present, and transcribing the first round of Behearer interviews. But in the meantime...

I have recently been having problems with my e-mail, so I just changed servers. My address remains pat (AT) visionsong (DOT) com. Hopefully this will work better. I am also reachable via the comments section here- I do screen comments to weed out spam. It hasn't been a problem lately, but there was a while where more than 50% of the comments were selling something I don't think most of my readers really want. I try to get things up within a day of receiving them.

A belated welome to Soundslope on the blogroll, a nice collection of essays in and around the Chicago scene. One of these days I'm going to spend a month out there- it seems like such a happening place...

My next gig as a leader will be on April 23 at the Lily Pad in Cambridge. Details forthcoming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat, thanks for the warm welcome. Come out to Chicago any time, we'd love to have you. Looking forward to reading the Behearer interviews.