Monday, August 14, 2006

Hassle my Hoff

There's bad, there's truly bad, there's awsomely bad... and then there's David Hasslehoff. I don't know how else to put it. And now, thanks to the magic of YouTube, the Hoff's video library, in all its bluescreened glory, is online. Let me point you to to the, er, highlights.

Hooked on a Feeling
- The king of all Hasslehoff videos, by far. He flies, he walks on water, and he has a male chorus singing "ooga chaka". What more could anyone ask for.

Jump in My Car- note the one spot where he's wearing a T-shirt that says "Don't Hassle the Hoff." That will be making an appearance at a No Sale Value gig this fall- you better believe it.

Secret Agent Man. James Bond via Pokemon, if you ask me.

Wings of Tenderness
- this one is just straight cheese, I'm afraid. Who writes this crap?

If NBC weren't quite so tight-assed about liscencing (another post is due on this topic) the capper would be the Hoff's cameo appearance on the West Wing, where Donna Moss drools all over him at a cocktail party. Can anyone help me here?

(via Latitude 44.2)

No comments: