Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Meet me in the Twilight

This month, Jennifer Kimball plays one of her occasional residencies at the Toad in Porter Square Cambridge every Wednesday night this month. I've raved about her in the past, and will probably do so again in the future, so if you're in the general vicinity, get yourself there and see it for yourself. She is the last person in my life to make me cry when it didn't involve someone dying. (That's a good thing.) Even if singer/songwriters are not normally your thing, I can't recommend her highly enough.

The Toad
is at 1912 Mass Ave, right near the Porter Square T stop. (Their tap selection is small but excellent) If past experience is any indicator, there will be two sets starting 7:30-ish, but get there early. It's a small place, and gets beyond SRO pretty quickly. I'm going to try to make it tomorrow, but definitely next week.

(FYI, I am slowly starting to recover from the feeling that the whole world landed on my head at my new gig, and will resume fuller blogging very soon.)

No comments: