Friday, July 07, 2006

How do you like these Apples?

Another of those days that make you pine to be in NYC. Tonight only, Darcy and his Secret Society, some eighteen strong, return to the Bowery Poetry Club at 8pm. If you haven't heard it yet, you shant miss it.

At the same time, old friend Michael Cain and Ron Blake play duo in Brooklyn. Should be fun.

Me, I'll be playing Bryan Adams medleys somewhere off the Bahamas. The things I do for, well, money.

Current listening: O Bebado E A Equilibrista (O Melhor De Joao Bosco) A "best of", so it's a little hit or miss (the studio stuff is a little too synthelicious for my taste), but the live stuff is amazing. The man's charisma jumps out of my headphones. I feel like I should be running around bouncing off the walls just listening to it.

No comments: